- Technical Associates (TA) provides some of the best radiation detection and measurement equipment for Homeland Security. The TBM-3SR-D is cited by experts for use on every Fire Truck in the United States.
- The Pocket Dosimeters measure background radiation detecting any elevation in radiation. Models include those which detect both fast and slow neutrons
- Technical Associates provides Portal Monitors with optional camera features and chemical sensors.
- Technical Associates has partnered with Cali From Above to provide mission specific-UAVs for the UAV Air Forensics program.
- Technical Associates offers a wide variety of other types of areas, vehicles, and security monitors for protection against illegal transport and mishandling of radioactive material.
Technical Associates also offers the radiation detection of Trucks, Shipping Containers, Vehicles, and any other type of transport vehicle. Please see the categories below, or Contact Us for more information.
Technical Associates Specialize in Customizing and Custom Made Equipment to Fit Your Needs!
See Homeland Security Product Selector, to find the correct Radiation Detection Instrumentation for your needs!
First Responders Equipment for Fire Fighters, Paramedics, Hazmat Teams, Police, U.S. Coast Guard, Border Patrol, and any other Emergency Response teams.
Homeland Security Equipment for Hospitals, Government Buildings, Airports, U.S. Mail and package handling services, Universities, U.S. Customs Officials, U.S. Coast Guard, Border Patrol, Radio-Pharmaceutical, Laboratory, and all other establishments that want to monitor the movement or presence of any radioactivity.
Water Infrastructure Security Equipment for the security of drinking water sources, offering constant monitoring for radioactive material present in the water source.
Water Reservoir Security Approximately three-fourths of the fresh water used each year comes from surface water. Technical Associates has developed a suite of portable instruments for quick deployment when a potential hazard is suspected or discovered.
Chemical and Biological Security Equipment for the security of air and water sources, offering constant sampling for Chemical and Biological Hazards.
UAV Air Forensics With mission specific-UAVs for Technical Associates’ UAV Air Forensics program; airborne radiation, chemical, and biological contaminants can be identified in a timely manner keeping responders and technicians safe with early alerts via drone, prior to entering the suspected contaminated field.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .